By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
Our website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect any information or data from minors.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to data gathered when you visit or browse the desktop or mobile version of the website, to data gathered during use of any application we have authored to allow access to the website content, and to data gathered during the course of any email communication with the website administrators.
You may contact us via our contact form with any questions you may have regarding this policy.
Information we collect about you
We may collect several types of information about you when you use our website. The information we collect includes the following:
A. Members - Registration as a site member requires you to provide a username, password and email address, and during your subsequent interactions with the website, information such as preferences and interests is collected, as well as information voluntarily supplied when using the 'feedback' or 'contact' form, and all technical and usage data that is also collected from non-members (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
How information is collected
Your data is collected by us in the following ways:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - We obtain data about you when you register for website membership, when you interact with the website by posting comments or other materials, and when you communicate with us, either by email, feedback form or any other method.
How we use personal information
The various purposes for which we collect and use your data include the following:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To display relevant advertising and content tailored to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- For technical diagnostics purposes to ensure the website's proper functioning
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
How we share your information
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- Individuals or companies who assume ownership of all or the majority of business assets for any reason, including, but not limited to, sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
Your rights regarding your information
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of information internationally
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.